It has worked so well that we can't resist sharing it with you.
So, here is what you do.
1. Take an empty plastic bottle with no cap and cut it carefully lengthwise - you get 2 halves.
2. Take the cheapest toilet paper (no odours, no color) and cover the bottom of each half-bottle with a few layers (6-8).
3. Pour some water over the paper layers until it's wet completely, then tilt it bottleneck down to pour out axcess water.
4. Put the seeds on the wet paper and slightly pin each seed down with a finger tip.
5. Place a plastic bag over the half-bottle to make sure that all moisture will stay inside.
6. Leave it this way for 2-3 weeks and watch the seeds growing inside!