NEW PRODUCT, just released: Baikal-EM1, 40 ml and EM-molasses, 40 ml, all in one pack!
Original Baikal EM1 is an innovative bio-organic product. EM stands for Effective Microorganisms.
Baikal EM1 concentrate consists of organic substances only. It is based on lactic acid bacteria, photosynthetic microorganisms, true yeasts and other biologically active components.
Once in the soil, the substance naturally begin fighting infection and viruses, fixing nitrogen, enriching the soil. Already after the first application it accelerates plant growth significantly, and the final yield is doubled (according to the years of testing in different climatic zones of Russia).
For more info please read this EM technology scientific reseach: http://ecominded.net/articles/effective-microorganisms-em-technology-in-plants.html
The complete list of the Baikal EM1 properties:
· increases crops productivity by 2-3 times;
· accelerates the growth of plants;
· accelerates ripening of fruits for 10-15 days;
· converts organic waste into fertilizer effective as compost;
· restores the natural fertility of the soil;
· dramatically reduces the amount of toxic elements;
· one liter of EM1 substratum sufficient to produce one ton of EM-compost, replacing five tons of organic fertilizer;
· improves the taste of cultivated products, increases its health properties;
· reduces the content of nitrates;
· increases the shelf life of fruits in its natural form.
Preparation recommendations - EM1 substratum.
1. Shake the bottle with EM1 concentrate carefully before use.
2. 40 ml of Baikal EM1 concentrate to be diluted in 4 liters of warm (26-30 °C), non-chlorinated, settled water.
3. Make a nutrient medium of the solution by adding 4 tablespoons of honey or 6 tablespoons of jam. Stir thoroughly.*
4. Cover the bowle with solution be a lid trying to leave as little air as possible under the lid.
5. Keep the substratum in a dark, warm (26-30 °C) place for 2-3 days.
6. After 2-3 days add another 4 tablespoons of honey or 6 tablespoons of jam and withstand for 2-3 days.*
During the fermentation there may be gassing and foaming, discoloration and slight precipitation.
* Important note: if you use EM-molasses
(recommended!) instead of honey and jam, you add all 8 tablespoons of EM-molasses
Ready made EM1 substratum is a yellow to brown colored liquid with a pleasant odor of lactic acid. Acidity of EM1 substratum (pH): 3.2-3.8.
EM1 substratum should be stored in a closed containers with no air access (like filled neckline plastic bottles with carefully twisted caps), in a cool and dark place. The shelf life of EM1 substratum - 12 months from the date of preparation.
Application recommendations - EM1 solution and EM1 compost.
To prepare EM1 solution for watering dissolve EM1 substratum in the ratio 1 : 1000 (2 caps, or 1 tablespoon for a bucket of water) and water the plants in the usual way - 1 time per week or more often.
To prepare EM1 compost:
1 ) Dissolve EM1 substratum in the ratio 1 : 100 (half a glass (100-120 ml) for a bucket of water );
2 ) Evenly moisten manure, sawdust, tops or any other organic matter with this solution;
3 ) Mix it thoroughly and cover with plastic wrap. In 2-3 weeks you can manure the near-roots zone. Important: do not apply fresh EM1 compost at the tree trunk zone.