Order one of the best natural oils (raw superfood) in our natural oil store.
Sesame seeds are very tasty themselves. Apparently, many centuries ago this fact contributed to the large-scale cultivation of this plant and later - to production of sesame oil. The product proved to be nourishing and healing, and for hundreds of year has been in demand in various fields: in cooking, medicine and cosmetics.
Sesame oil is rich in calcium, phosphorus, vitamins A, E, iron, magnesium and zinc. Sesame oil contains perfectly balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids (palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic and alpha - linolenic acid), tocopherols, proteins, and natural antioxidants.
Organic cold pressed sesame oil is recommended for:
• various lung diseases, shortness of breath, asthma, dry cough;
• to patients with diabetes mellitus;
• heart conditions, problems with liver, gallbladder, pancreas and thyroid gland, in treatment of increased gastric acidity;
• as a mild laxative;
• anemia, internal bleeding, hyperthyroidism;
• to normalize the acidity of the blood;
• inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases, for the prevention of osteoporosis;
• obesity (promotes weight loss and strengthens the body),
• to increase blood clotting (in this connection, oil is contraindicated for increased blood clotting, susceptibility to thrombosis),
• to strengthen teeth and gums, preventing the development of caries.
Inside: 1 tsp 3 times daily before or during meals during a month. if necessary, extend the course of taking up to 2-4 months. Repeat the course at least 2 times a year.
For hair care: apply on the scalp, massaging thoroughly, rub. Rinse with warm water after 30 minutes. Then wash hair with natural shampoo or soap.
For body care: variety of massages, from easy to hard ones. After the massage, leave on the body for 40 minutes, then rinse with warm water and soap.
For face: with soft movements put on the face and décolleté. After 30 minutes, blot the excess with a napkin.