Zizyphus tea, bulk 80 g

zizyphus_80
100% Natural, organic
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Price
9,50 €
Discount
Description Zizyphus farm is located in the South of Russia, in a pure mountain valey surrounded by the natural forests.
No chemicals or pesticides and only natural fertilizers are used to treat the trees.

Contains: Zizyphus fruits - 70%, Zizyphus leaves - 30%

Zizyphus (Jujube) is among the ten most healing plants in the world, along with ginseng, eleutherococcus and others. It is one of the most elite components in traditional medicine of India, China, Korea, Japan, Tibet and Iran. It is used for at least 4000 years. It has a wide range of indications for use, but it has been clinically proven that first of all it is one of the best means of treating patients with hypertension.

General information about the plant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujube

Reviews

There are yet no reviews for this product.