You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
$US Dollar
24 hours a day, 7 days a week +7 9615342712
Herbs, teas & mixes

Herbs, teas & mixes

Use the power of healing of medicinal plants and herbs. We offer wide range of fermented, loose or granulated Ivan-Chai (Willowherb (Chamaenerion angustifolium) ) as well as other organic herbs, healing herbs, herbal tea blends widely used for holistic body healing and health care in alternative medicine school. Please read this article about unique healing properties and application of Ivan-Chai.

Mumijo, 50 g Mumijo, 50 g

$26.00

Mumijo, mumiyo, shilajit, mineral tar, mineral pitch, mountain balsam (mumijo is an organic resinous substance found at high altitudes in Altaj and Pamir regions and used in alternative medicine to treat a variety of diseases. It is a dark bro..

$26.00

Phyto-tea "20 herbs", 50 g Phyto-tea "20 herbs", 50 g

The mix of 15 natural wild herbs, flowers and fruits collected in the purest foothils of Cuacasus mountains: beneficial for your health, it has recovery and generally revitalising effect. Put 1-2 table spoons in a teapot, pour some hot water, wai..

$6.00

Valeriana root, 100 g

It is most commonly used to treat sleeplessness and sleep problems. As it decreases the harmful effects of pressure from stress on a person’s body, it can also be an effective therapy for nervousness (Reducing Anxiety). Valeriana is consider..

$9.00

Valeriana root, 50 g

It is most commonly used to treat sleeplessness and sleep problems. As it decreases the harmful effects of pressure from stress on a person’s body, it can also be an effective therapy for nervousness (Reducing Anxiety). Valeriana is consider..

$5.00

Zizyphus tea in bags

Zizyphus farm is located in the South of Russia, in a pure mountain valey surrounded by the natural forests. No chemicals or pesticides and only natural fertilizers are used to treat the trees. 20 tea-bags, 2 g each Contains: Zizyphus fruits -..

$10.00

Zizyphus tea, bulk 80 g

Zizyphus farm is located in the South of Russia, in a pure mountain valey surrounded by the natural forests. No chemicals or pesticides and only natural fertilizers are used to treat the trees.Contains: Zizyphus fruits - 70%, Zizyphus leaves - 30%..

$11.00