You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
$US Dollar
24 hours a day, 7 days a week +7 9615342712

Zizyphus tea in bags

  • Product Code: 724
  • Availability: 10

Zizyphus farm is located in the South of Russia, in a pure mountain valey surrounded by the natural forests.
No chemicals or pesticides and only natural fertilizers are used to treat the trees.

20 tea-bags, 2 g each

Contains: Zizyphus fruits - 70%, Zizyphus leaves - 30%

Jujube is among the ten most healing plants in the world, along with ginseng, eleutherococcus and others. It is one of the most elite components in traditional medicine of India, China, Korea, Japan, Tibet and Iran. It is used for at least 4000 years. It has a wide range of indications for use, but it has been clinically proven that first of all it is one of the best means of treating patients with hypertension.

General information about the plant:


Overall Rating 0
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good