Ingredients: buckwheat flakes, barley flakes.
1. Mix the contents of the package with spices and salt in a dish (add grated vegetables and herbs if desired; it is especially tasty with Chinese cabbage).
2. Add hot water, milk, whey or cream (230-250 g of liquid per 100 g of flakes)
3. Stir well and allow to swell for several minutes. If it is not enough liquid, the cutlets will be dry. If it is more - take a little more time for swelling.
4. Form cutlets of 1-1.5 cm thick.
5. Pan in breadcrumbs (or bran) and fry in a pan in a well-heated oil over high heat (so that they are not saturated with butter) until a golden brown crust is formed (3-5 minutes).
Finished cutlets may be poured over your favorite sauce, pumpkin or hemp oil.
Order vegetarian products and vegan food in Eco-Minded vegan online store.