Made of a whole cedar cone (Pinus Sibirica).
Cedarwood essential oil - 100% natural essential oils produced by ecologically pure and ancient methods of steam distillation of needles, turpentine, pine cones of Siberian cedar, have potent antivirus effect, are a source of natural pro-vitamins and phytoncids. Ideal for inhalation, massage, bath taking, room air aroma as well as visiting banya or sauna.
Massage with essential oil of Siberian Cedar reduces fatigue, improves peripheral blood circulation, improves lymphatic flow, reduces venous congestion of limbs, improves skin elasticity. Using an oil in banya or sauna by rubbing into the skin helps to rejuvenate the skin and to heal wounds.
Essential oil of Siberian Cedar strengthens energy renewal and recovery processes, helps to recover after illnesses and excessive strains. Constant use of these oils increase the host defense, strengthens the nervous, immune and cardiovascular system. In general it effects in improvement of well-being and health.
Recommended: to take a bath with essential oil of Siberian Cedar both for recovering and healing purposes. They are comforting, relaxing and release nervous tension. These baths are useful for people suffering from rheumatism, gout. Being oxidized by atmospheric oxygen, essential oils emit ozone into the atmosphere - triatomic oxygen. Ozone impoves man's health in general. Pine and cedar forests are different from other forests by the encreased purity and healthfulness of the air. Patients with tuberculosis, chronic lung disease etc such air is recommended as the first therapeutic agent.
* Creams enrichment - 5 drops of oil on 15 g of cream base;
* Hair Care - 5 drops of oil to 10 g of shampoo/rinse (base),
* Room air aromatization - apply 5-8 drops of oil on a cotton ball or gauze, put on an open place near a heat source. You can also mix a few drops with water in a spray, carefully shake it and apply.
* Aromatherapy - using oil burning, at the rate of 4-7 drops of oil to a room of 15 square meters;
* Taking a bath - 4-7 drops of oil to a full bath. To treat nervous system diseases, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis, to prevent colds;
* In a banya or sauna apply 2-5 drops to 200-300 g of water to splash out on hot stones;
* Steam inhalation - 3-4 drops of oil to 1 liter of hot boiled water. Breathe from 3 to 5 minutes, head covered with a towel;
* For rubbing - 7-8 drops of essential oil to 5 grams of base oil to treat sprains, bruises, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis;
* As an oil base it is recommended to use Siberian cedar oil as it is obtained from the kernels of cedar nuts by cold pressing;